Thread: IMSA Race Sebring 2015
View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2015, 14:22 (Ref:3511177)   #49
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
So, the world's most technologically advanced race cars have returned to magnificient Sebring for week long on track action and are already at the site. That's pretty exciting, can't wait to see few glimpses and pieces. Then the domestic prutos and gang have their little after party or whatever it is they do next week but that's not as important.
x2.

I always got excited for the Sebring winter tests. I would go if schedule allowed, but if I didn't get to attend the test, it was no big deal since I knew the 12 hour was right around the corner anyway. It's completely flipped now. I'm bouncing in my chair over thinking that some of the top tier teams still hold the track to be a worthy testing ground, and are there now. I have 12 hour tickets at home...excitement levels not the same.