View Single Post
Old 4 Mar 2005, 19:11 (Ref:1242573)   #5
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Michael was fastest in 2004 on Friday and Saturday. He was actually 0.3s slower on Sat! However others did go faster. By the end of Friday I think most people have settled into it, as has the track. There is little in it, the big difference being what programs people are running, I guess.

Looking at the average times of those who ran on Friday and Saturday in 2004 and looking at the second session on each day then the Saturday session was actually 0.004s slower.

I can't remember the tyre situation then. On Friday everyone runs both the harder and softer compounds, but no doubt on Saturday some have settle for the harder compound.

Last edited by Adam43; 4 Mar 2005 at 19:17.