View Single Post
Old 2 Jun 2005, 21:28 (Ref:1318516)   #14
Bagodonuts
Rookie

Bagodonuts has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Friel
Feel free to expand the virtues of competing in this year's championship... I'd like to hear your side of it.
I'd like YOU to do your homework and look at how many F3 cars were at some of the races the year the late Ayrton Senna won the British Championship... did it take anything away from his achievements? if you still wish to have diarrhea of the mouth about how bleek the championship is and how it's not doing any good for the drivers, suit yourself.

Fact is bucko it's difficult to win any race, or any championship for that matter... and the fact that the winner at Thruxton was a rookie last year who was one of the first with the balls to bang wheels with eventual champion Makela and set a lap record, as well as 1 of 2 lap records broken this year shows the talent and pace is there. Look at where the Top 5 from last year are now and the results being put in by each.

Biggest problem, and what ****es me off the most, is people like you and journalists slag the championship in favor of a car like BMW that will teach young drivers from karting absolutely nothing and costs more per mile than a F3 car! It's the old saying quality not quantity...