View Single Post
Old 28 Nov 2001, 16:00 (Ref:179798)   #1
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Where to get the latest Le Mans news?

Gulp, clear throat, (nervous you see - my first post).

Where are you guys getting your Le Mans information from? Maison Blanche is still not up again, at least not the news bit and that was my first port of call. I know it is the off-season motorsport wise, but endless speculation and prediction is what keeps me going from June til June.

That and the thought of next year hopefully camping properly again. Certainly no repitition of 3 nights on a Page and Moy coach - 50 wet people sleeping on a coach does not a nice smell produce. There was some talk a while back of a 10 tenths party going and staying at the Airtrack camp. Is this a member only thing or is it generally available, as the campsite sounded very good indeed. If not is there halfway house between paying some company a premium for a camp place and the hassle of trying to deal with ACO direct?

Aah, I feel better now, the first time is always the worse!
Allon

P.S. Hi there Aysedasi, thanks for the email before this year's race, in all the rain I never got the chance to try and find you. Next year?