View Single Post
Old 28 Nov 2001, 18:08 (Ref:179851)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hi there, Allon - very good to welcome you to the forum. (By the way, you will very soon be able to access it from my site - apologies for the plug!!).

I got an e-mail from Rick Wilson at Maison Blanche a couple of weeks back. The site is down due to a change of servers. Rick did promise a further e-mail when the site was back up again in new and enlarged form. So keep trying there.

Club Arnage (I guess you know the URL but for anyone who doesn't it's

www.club-arnage.com )

is usually my (internet) source for info, but things are quiet there at the moment. Most of the info (such as it is at the end of November!) tends to come from Autosport.

There is a thread hereabouts which deals with the 10/10ths arrangements. I'm sure as a new visitor you will be checking out all the forums and will find it.

I will certainly be there next year (funds permitting) and would love to meet up with some of the Le Mans nuts that I've met through my site, here and various other sites.

Now sit back and enjoy the forums!!