View Single Post
Old 29 Nov 2001, 08:59 (Ref:180078)   #5
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Thanks for the information and support. I hadn't come across totalmotorsport.com before, it's a really good site. As for the 10-Tenths camping arrangements, they sound almost too civilised - count me in! I need to be a bit more organised this year as I have persuaded a mate to come, he has been to the bike 24 hours but this will be his first 'proper' Le Mans 24 hours.

At the risk of sounding like a complete geek, anyone with a playstation may like to know that in Need for Speed: Porsche 2000, you get to drive a 917k in Gulf colours as well as GT1s, GT2s, and GT3s. I can't vouch for the handling, (although I have managed several Michael Delaney style hits into the barrier with the 917!), but it's the nearest most of us will ever get...