View Single Post
Old 18 Feb 2014, 00:27 (Ref:3369530)   #674
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
The Gravel traps has always been there .
And hey, Danes don't drink and drive, they drink and drink!
Do you know how long? Last time I camped there was '06 and there were no gravel traps. Do people just camp on them anyway?

It was perhaps unfair of me to accuse the Danes of doing anything other than drinking and drinking...and drinking a bit more.

My abiding memory of that site is being driven at by various 2-stroke engined vehicles throughout the week.