View Single Post
Old 18 Feb 2014, 08:53 (Ref:3369612)   #675
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
Do you know how long? Last time I camped there was '06 and there were no gravel traps. Do people just camp on them anyway?

It was perhaps unfair of me to accuse the Danes of doing anything other than drinking and drinking...and drinking a bit more.

My abiding memory of that site is being driven at by various 2-stroke engined vehicles throughout the week.
At least the last 2 years, where I have been going. I always end up with gravel in my shoes from being there .

Yep, those 2-stroke engined-somethings are quite annoying!, but ok, so is drunken danes