View Single Post
Old 19 May 2014, 16:35 (Ref:3407909)   #961
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
make sure she tells them that we are totally international, and previous visits have included audi, toyota, lola, rebellion, greaves, and OAk makes us sound very impressive and not just the ordinary group asking for access.
Once we arrive they will find out just how passionate about sportscar racing we are
Oh don't worry, I told her all that. I saw her this past weekend and we discussed it in person. Like I said, she wants to make it happen, she just needs to confirm how and when. She's in marketing, so of course she wants to have a group of passionate people visit!

I'll give her a week, if I haven't heard anything before then I'll check back with her. If I hear sooner of course I'll let you guys know immediately.