View Single Post
Old 2 Jun 2014, 12:38 (Ref:3414216)   #996
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
gents:

no idea where to ask this, so this'll do. up until last year i had no dealings with the esteemed constables of the local cop shop, but in 12 months i've been nabbed twice...

i have here a notification from my hire car company dated 15th of may saying i did something naughty on the 2nd april and les flics want to shake me firmly by the wallet. it's now 2nd june, 2 clear months after the alleged offense (which i did do, i was half asleep at the time but i definitely did it).

do they have to get in touch with the registered driver of the car within a certain amount of time?