View Single Post
Old 2 Jun 2014, 13:05 (Ref:3414232)   #997
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
gents:

no idea where to ask this, so this'll do. up until last year i had no dealings with the esteemed constables of the local cop shop, but in 12 months i've been nabbed twice...

i have here a notification from my hire car company dated 15th of may saying i did something naughty on the 2nd april and les flics want to shake me firmly by the wallet. it's now 2nd june, 2 clear months after the alleged offense (which i did do, i was half asleep at the time but i definitely did it).

do they have to get in touch with the registered driver of the car within a certain amount of time?
Unfortunately there is no date for contacting the driver, i got flashed by a camera on the way back from silverstone and waited 3 weeks before breathing again ai think they must contact the owner of the car. You will have to do either the driver course or take the points i am afraid.