View Single Post
Old 2 Jun 2014, 13:44 (Ref:3414268)   #999
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
the irony is that generally i can't afford to do anything over 110kmh anyway, except this one time at 5.30am when i needed to hustle a bit to get to the airport (and last night, to catch the 2200 ferry. but that was in a british car...)

i'll google and see if i can find out how much i'm going to get stung for. strangely i have zero points on my uk licence and haven't been done in more than a decade. this makes 6 on my shadow french one...

thanks for the info. i'm still kind of hoping they see a british address and give up, but getting my wallet out just in case