View Single Post
Old 3 Jun 2015, 21:01 (Ref:3544702)   #813
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJlehto1992 View Post
Sorry my poor choise of words. So we have the parking ticket to Muls/Arng. Just wondering it we should leave from the tent to mulsanne like 9am. on saturday
I read the posts earlier and i think we gonna visit arnage at the latenight/morning when the sun's rising. The village, main straight, esses, dunlop bridge etc. should be ok whitout any transportations (camp. Beausejour)
It's a good idea to go off to Arnage and Mulsanne late in the night. If you go there around 11 or 12 midnight, the roads'll be packed and it'll take you hours to get there. However, when you drive off at around 2 in the morning, chances are you'll have a clean drive there. Last night we took our bike to Arnage at say 02:15 and the entire road to Arnage was earily empty...
Forget using the bus, by the way. That'll eat up many hours of deep night waiting for any return fair. A downright nightmare.

Oh, and ofcourse a warm welcome to THE sportcar/Le Mans forum. ;-)