View Single Post
Old 29 Jan 2016, 07:02 (Ref:3608973)   #766
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
It'll be good to see the finished work to check all this.
I live 150 km away from Le Mans but I bet that Eric will have a look at the works in the next weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep
Looks like a lot of tarmac is being laid down as well...

Do you know if the gravel that is being into the trap will be different from the kind in Dunlop, the Mulsanne chicanes and Mulsanne corner itself? Seemed the sharp type of rocks that are used in all of those traps were the cause of many, many punctures over the years, any news on possible replacement of that?
I think they will lay a tarmac strip in front of the gravel trap to prevent gravel on the track as much as possible.