View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 2016, 20:06 (Ref:3653598)   #716
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
Eurosport is just... sigh.

Its comforting in some way that things don't change, like the inept nature of how this channel operates. I mean its really a feat, like i'm impressed that they haven't been figured out yet and have kept up this charade for this long.

The broadcasting / scheduling aside, Martin Haven is what makes it watchable, the man is a genius and I can listen to him for hours and can make even the dullest moments witty and interesting. The man has so much quality it should embarrass a channel like Eurosport.

I will give Eurosport some credit for the sheer number of hours that they devote to the race now though, I really can't argue with that, I remember going back 10 years, you would have gaps of more than an hour long where they would be showing other programmes, so in terms of that aspect, its much improved, which I am grateful for.