View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 2016, 12:47 (Ref:3653826)   #718
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefvh View Post
I prefered to listen to the guys on the stream.

I used to love RLM team, but it is now so full of PR, self-promotion. I know they need money, but it is becoming unlistenable to me. They seem to really follow the action less and less.
This year was fine. Few wee ads and sponsored segments but not too terrible. It was a significant improvement over last year where it seemed that Nissan had spent so much money on different sites that nobody was willing to say what everybody was thinking.

I was very happy with RLM this year and loved that they provided a stream with a timer so it could be synced to other videos!