View Single Post
Old 24 Aug 2021, 17:51 (Ref:4070175)   #2109
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Setting restrictions that would limit how the service is designed to be used is 100% a you problem and modern distribution has left your preferred consumption behind, and it's not going back. Surprised it has not been attacked get given the power, and cooling, needs of our streaming demands but we pick and choose our CO2/energy battles on personal comfort sometimes. I choose not to pay for the Motor Trend app as a me thing, but that's because last time I did they charged me every day for 11 days for a new subscription. It was refunded but an annoyance. And RLM with Motor Trend TV through YouTube TV was fine for me as I was not 100% paying attention.

That said, for US market watch for the holiday and Father's Day annual subscription and it's been 10 bucks at times for the year. Now the app has been improved and is finally somewhat stable, last year it was BAD.