Thread: LM24 Race Le Mans DVD/BluRay
View Single Post
Old 26 Oct 2022, 10:36 (Ref:4131502)   #9
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan52 View Post
Full replays are available on their YouTube channel already.I think the market is for Bluray quality footage which is beyond the capability of a lot of streaming.Also the 4 Hour package hits the spot in terms of detail and watchability.
Best hope is that they come to an arrangement with Duke for 2023 and beyond and this year is an anomaly.
It would be interesting to know if this is true - I want to say the ACO asked its members about this recently, but I'm not a member. But I wouldn't bank on the ACO going back to Duke unless their own effort tanks.

Four hours is the right length; I don't think this will change, but the composition probably will. It can work, Full Access has been edited well, but 10-minute digests and 4-hour recaps are very different videos to edit for.