View Single Post
Old 22 Feb 2023, 23:17 (Ref:4144597)   #261
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Good question on which team it will be, I just assumed the 2nd Ganassi, but perhaps not. I don't have time to look right now but I think all of the other full time Caddy drivers are available so that doesn't help narrow it down.
I think you're right. Van der Zande confirmed it this morning on Instagram in the comments - which is likely the basis for that E-I story - https://www.instagram.com/p/Co9YYaXtgvq/

With AX having the auto invite that would appear to be the confirmation that we'll get all three cars at LM.