Thread: LM24 Radio Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 15 Aug 2021, 09:15 (Ref:4066778)   #875
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
I see from their Facebook group that they will be broadcasting remotely (so no pitlane reports) and discussions about the FM broadcast are continuing.

Also, I listened to the previews earlier in the week, they were refreshingly free of the usual informercials from sponsors, but I do hope that doesn't mean they aren't in a financial hole for the event (hopefully reduced travel and hotel costs make things easier).
I used to love the updates about camping on the previews though - used to be part of the build-up to the event! However, I won't miss the three-hour long interview with a former obscure gentleman driver who's on to talk about launching his new gazebo business in the last few hours of the race.

I wonder when they'll be back?

Last edited by Gingers4Justice; 15 Aug 2021 at 09:26.