View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 2004, 16:14 (Ref:1102999)   #17
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I wont be stunned at all if Creation is on pole for Petit. That car is wicked fast and the drivers are even faster. I expect one heck of a dogfight for pole between Creation, the two Champion Audis and the #16 Dyson car.

And I agree, for this race, Creation probably wont win. But a podium is not out of the question. BUT, it's gonna be on at Laguna! The DBA-Zytek package is just made for that circuit. I wont be stunned if they pull off pole AND victory at Laguna.

And Tim, I definitely hear your points. But I think it's highly unlikely that the Dyson cars will have enough trouble in practice to hamper their qualifying effort. And I wont be stunned if the Intersport Lola-Judd out-paces the Riley either. I just hope AutoCon can avoid any trouble and they will be rewarded with a solid finish. But, their lack of race experience this year will hurt them even more in the race.

With that said, I do applaud them and sincerly thank them for bringing the car back out and wish them the best in the final two races. The thumping sound of the Elan will be appreciated by all!

Last edited by jhansen; 21 Sep 2004 at 16:17.