View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 2007, 16:15 (Ref:2076600)   #18
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul-collins
Penske will go if Porsche AG helps........

If Acura sends a team or two, wouldn't Porsche want one or two cars there to keep them honest?
Personally, I'd be amazed if we saw Penske at Le mans this year, likewise Acura (unless, of course, you are privy to information which would suggest otherwise).

I also reckon we can rule out Dyson (yet again!). In an interview with Chris Dyson on Endurance-Info.com he says "We are always thinking about Le Mans, but doing the race is a bit difficult as the ALMS calendar is so busy and we can't disrupt our championship efforts. Personally, I look forward to returning there and competing again as a driver."