View Single Post
Old 22 Aug 2020, 20:09 (Ref:3997126)   #303
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well apart from possible late withdrawals, there's still the RTLM entry list to come. Always possible that a random Ginetta or ADESS shows up on it since we know some of them have been sold to customers.

However, this year not only won't the TV audiences see Race 1 of RTLM, as has been the custom since the inception of the event (and on MWM they said ACO won't even bring out highights-reels cameras for it as they had done in the past), but absolutely no-one else will see it either with the ban of fans. Marshals will see it I guess. Since they shook up the Wes-Fri scheduling + shortened LM24 warm-up to ludicrous 15 minutes + start procedure ceremonies are less important this year, I do not understand why did they not just make it a 2 hour race on Saturday instead. It's the only race of Michelin Le Mans Cup that actually matters and every year it gets the worst coverage and treatment. I mean, you can see qualifying coverage of MLMC Paul Ricard, but not race coverage of MLMC Le Mans, okay...

Anyway, (in Race 2) will be interesting to see the Oak-Norma matchup now that Onroak has supposedly modified the car more to be LM-friendly

Last edited by Deleted; 22 Aug 2020 at 20:21.