Thread: Driver Webber VS Vettel
View Single Post
Old 29 Dec 2008, 12:22 (Ref:2362259)   #67
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
I haven't bothered reading these sort of threads for quite awhile - and I didn't get past page 2 of this one, but that has to be the single most ridiculous comment I have read in all my time on here!!

- surely there is a smiley you forget there, Knowlesy!

Once the car was competitive and didn't break, the first half of '08 showed what went on for nearly all of '07 and '08.

DC wasn't even on the same page.
That was slightly tongue in cheek I admit. But he didn't exactly start hammering DC until 2008.

You agree with my Heidfeld assessment I take it? And that Vettel is an even scarier prospect?