View Single Post
Old 4 Apr 2024, 15:10 (Ref:4203862)   #980
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
So…. If Andrea Kimi Antonelli is picked up as Mr Hamilton’s replacement.. will the team be strong from an experience and technical development standpoint moving forward?
over the last few seasons, Hamilton has been fairly vocal about how the team haven't really listened to him when it comes to the development of their car.

for sure translating that advice into something the engineers can turn into workable solutions and where that balance should be is a topic all unto itself but it seems, based solely on Ham's comments, that Merc dont really rely on their drivers for technical development?

so just my opinion, and this is no knock on GR (yet), but a rookie plus an incumbent who has never had a chance to fight for an F1 title is a lineup light on experience and inferring from Ham's comments, their development input wont be much valued either. so imo no, not a strong standpoint going forward unfortunately.