View Single Post
Old 25 Aug 2005, 10:11 (Ref:1390834)   #40
Andy77
Veteran

Andy77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Laguna Seca, I doubt it will ever happen even if the circuit could be brought to FIA-standards. For one, the circuit isnt simply long enough with its about 1:10 in a champcar. Now take about 5-9secs down from that and you are at f1 speeds over the thumb. Another thing coming to mind is that the circuit can only be used for 4 weekends each year due to noise pollution. As much as I´d love it too i don´t see it ever happen

For the 2 german GP´s . If there is only one GP in Germany it should be at Nurby. Hockenheim went into something sterile area after its rebuilt. Nurby still has up and downs, both circuits own one hairpin now. after all Nurby would attract me fairly more than flat,boring Hockenheim.

btw if you talking about Imola and Monza GP´s please keep in mind that Monza is the Italian GP and Imola the GP of San Marino, so we shouldnt talk about 2 italian gp´s even if they are held in the same country. I further think that both circuits should be kept in schedule because both are very different . On one hand the last high speed (with spa but for how long ?)circuit on the other a nice up&down circuit with changing types of asphalt even and not one fully black high grip line.