View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 2023, 09:47 (Ref:4187488)   #19
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
1. Russell will win WDC Oh dear, what was I on?!

2. Hamilton will win at least 3 GPs Nope.

3. Alonso will take 2 podiums but no wins Yep.

4. Norris will finish with at least 3x as many points as Piastri Nope. Should have just gone for twice as many.

5. Norris will win at least one GP Sadly not.

6. Leclerc will take more wins than Sainz but will ultimately be outscored by his teammate. Nope. Sainz was the only top step interloper in the Red Bull-fest but TNBT Leclerc only just outscored him...

7. Verstappen will have at least one spat with RBR team bosses regarding race order between himself and his teammate. I don't think this happened, did it? Checo wasn't good enough to cause it to happen.

8. Red Bull Racing will suffer more engine failures than any other team. Hilarious....

9. Ocon and Gasly will have at least two collisions with each other during the season No, can't remember but assuming not.

10. de Vries will outscore Tsunoda for Alpha Tauri Didn't get a chance to find out. It was always unlikely though.

Just for fun -

11. The British GP will be delayed or red flagged at some point after torrential rain. Nope.

12. Checo Perez will win the Mexican GP Er, not quite.....
Didn't exactly cover myself in glory there!

Last edited by Aysedasi; 27 Nov 2023 at 09:58.