View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 2023, 10:30 (Ref:4187504)   #21
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post

7. Verstappen will have at least one spat with RBR team bosses regarding race order between himself and his teammate.
Two times were sort of close(ish):

Saudi Arabian Grand Prix:
"Lap 39
Gianpiero Lambiase [GP]: We will like to target a 33.0. 33.0.
GP: Max any more feedback on that issue from before?
VER: Well it's still there
GP: Yup understood. Ok target 33.0. 33.0
Lap 40
GP: That's 33.0
GP: Max, confirm 33.0
Lap 41
GP: 33.0. 33.0
Lap 43
GP: Max, can you target 33:0 please?
Lap 45
GP: Ok that’s 5 laps remaining coming up. Gap is 5+
VER: What's the fastest lap?
GP: We are not concerned about that at the moment Max.
VER: Yeah but I am.
GP: So, 32.1, 32.1. "

Spanish Grand Prix:
Asking what the fastest lap was - held by Sergio at the time - he was told to stand down and to simply enjoy a relaxing drive back to the finish line. The Dutch driver didn't listen, and instead extended his lead with the perfect qualifying lap, putting in the fastest lap of the race.
"We didn't want Max to set the fastest lap, but you can't stop that," Helmut Marko told Sky Sports F1. "He already had three warnings for exceeding track limits. You shouldn't risk anything in such a situation, but you can't be angry with him for that."