View Single Post
Old 18 May 2012, 08:47 (Ref:3076008)   #19
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
I was deliberately cautious with my wording in the first post on this thread, perhaps overly so.

I have been in communication with our potential 2012 hosts since mid-January. There have been a number of obstacles the team has needed to overcome in order to even consider hosting us for a garage visit. But, I'm very pleased to say that those obstacles have been overcome, and my communications with the team in question are at the point of agreeing the finer detail of the visit.

So, barring unforeseens, I am delighted to confirm that there WILL be a 10Tenths garage visit on the Friday. I hope to announce the identity of our hosts on Monday or Tuesday of next week.

James
Fantastic news. Like everyone else on here tremendously appreciative of all the work you put into this.