View Single Post
Old 16 Dec 2022, 16:08 (Ref:4137355)   #3245
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
for sure there are issues with SA hosting a race through which they will sports wash themselves of the appearance that many of their laws stand in contradiction to the pledges of unity and inclusion F1 claims to adhere to.

that said, i am fascinated with the notion of being able to see this race grow and evolve from Jeddah (which i dont hate as a temporary race track to be honest) to a purpose built race track venue in this soon to be newly created and futuristic looking city in the desert.

of course if we get to 10 years and they are still in Jeddah disappoint will abound!