Thread: ELMS ELMS Discussion
View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2019, 16:06 (Ref:3928544)   #260
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I wouldn't be shocked if this was exactly what mr Spec Cartel wanted to happen

"The best thing on the economical aspect is probably to repeat the LMP2 regulations, because most of the teams have their cars and spare parts but are not going to expand. They want to reduce their budgets. If you look at the IndyCar system, they have had the same cars for ten years. So this is one option, to change nothing because it allows the team to spend less money. We also have the option to have a new [set of] regulations but I don’t think it’s good for the economic situation of the teams – not car manufacturers. If we have to send new cars, it’s perfect for us, but I don’t think it will be for the teams.”

https://sportscar365.com/lemans/wec/abadie-hypercar-launch-one-year-too-early/