View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 2003, 11:51 (Ref:724083)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
On tickets, you get reduced prices on up to 6 encintes generales plus (in theory at least) preferential treatment on tickets for the ACO grandstand. The first year I joineed (97, I think), it also gave free and exclusive access (sadly now gone) to the Welcome area and, more importantly, the "Welcome" building (as I tend to call it).

If I remember rightly, for those who drive in France, you also get a year's roadside assistance like AA or RAC.

Having said all of this, I renew my subscription purely for two things - the List des Engages (the sort of press book showing all the details of entries, cars, drivers etc) and the results book which I've just received. Oh, and you get a free programme thrown in as well.....