View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2019, 02:43 (Ref:3909265)   #1269
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livininthinair View Post
Happy race week everyone - my favorite week of the year!!! Not sure if its been covered but I have Comcast Xfinity cable here in Colorado. It looks like MotorTrend TV will be covering flag to flag again this year. They finally updated the HD program guide and it shows uninterrupted coverage, at least in my area. If this has been covered, sorry I'm just getting my own schedule ready. The wife and kids will be gone all weekend so I have the house all to myself!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Do we know which commentators MotorTrend will have. Is it one of the other feeds, or does it have their own commentators?

I guess there are adverts on MotorTrend.
No clue on the commenting team and motortrends scheduled programming has burned me this year while trying to watch the wec.

I'd assume there are adverts but I plan on getting the stream just in case that has no/less commercials.