View Single Post
Old 29 Aug 2020, 13:07 (Ref:3998669)   #334
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
GTE Pro and Am bundled together?
It would mess up the graphical continuity of GT/GT2/GTE if they were split up middle way through the statistics, that's why I never tend to put them separately here or anywhere else. And I never agreed with the sub class mentality anyway, they are the same cars. Even the "1 year old car rule" in AM has been given waivers several times

For the same reasons of historical continuity and actual facts, if there happens to be a neutered CLM LMP1 and/or Chris Dyson Ginetta LMP1 in the next year's race, I will count such as LMP1 entry instead of jamming it into LMH, even if in the entry list it's listed as such

I think in the future I might implement 90's into it as well, it would demonstrate nicely the "roughly 10 year interval" between the collapse of several headliner classes (90's GT1 in 1998/1999, 2000's GT1 in 2010/2011, LMP1 in 2020/2021, probably GTE in 20xx)

Last edited by Deleted; 29 Aug 2020 at 13:22.