View Single Post
Old 29 Jul 2020, 07:19 (Ref:3991336)   #79
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Audi seem to be confirming that there will be no combustion engine version on some future sport models, meaning that if a particular RS model is EV or hybrid, there will be no alternative.

'Audi Sport will only offer one powertrain on individual cars in future, rather than giving buyers the option of pure combustion-engined or electrified powertrains when choosing an RS model.'

I'm sure many will feel they should be given a choice, but does focusing on a single drive-train mean that they are not having to compromise on design?