View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2023, 19:40 (Ref:4160282)   #1337
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimboCycling View Post
I don't have entry for Friday though
I would try anyway, they were telling people that they had free entry if they had a full week 'Semaine') ticket today, but it's worth a try. There are so many great cars in there now that I would have paid to go in...

As to the exhibits, what a shame that Toyota (who have a room of their own - apart from one Porsche) didn't put a TS020 in there, I know it never won, but it would have been a huge crowdpleaser.... (well I would have been pleased!) There is just something slightly bland about a room full of modern red and white Toyotas which, for I suspect many of the visitors all looked exactly the same.