Thread: WEC Race WEC 2015 Round 5: COTA
View Single Post
Old 13 Sep 2015, 02:04 (Ref:3573480)   #1
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
WEC 2015 Round 5: COTA

Round five of the 2015 World Endurance Championship will be at Circuit of the Americas (aka COTA) this coming weekend and is part of the "Lone Star Le Mans" double header event. The IMSA TUSC race will be middle of the day Saturday and the WEC endurance race later in the evening of the same day.

Porsche is coming off strong LMP1 wins in the past two races. Can they keep the streak alive, or will it be broken?

9/17 @ 2:45 PM FP1
9/18 @ 5:45 PM GT Qualifying and @ 6:15 PM Prototype Qualifying
9/19 @ 5:00 PM Race (6 Hrs)

All times are local track time

Schedule

Entry List

Spotters Guide and another

Course/Track Maps and another

FRC

RLM

Note: We already have a TUSC COTA thread, but I think the intent was for that to be specific to the TUSC race and not the entire race weekend at COTA, so that is why I created this WEC specific thread. Also joeb has been creating many of the WEC race threads, but I wanted to go ahead and create one to get the discussion rolling. Apologies to joeb if he had a race thread in the works. Admins should feel free to edit this as need