Thread: WEC FIA WEC calendar
View Single Post
Old 28 Jan 2023, 03:24 (Ref:4141493)   #113
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
I think we all know deep down they'll be racing at Indy.

But this one is on the ACO.
Yeah, S365 said they're both in talks but you have to wonder when they can run. I'm not interested in an April Indy race, don't want to hear the complaints of weather and cold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
That made me do a sad sigh. IMSA will be there too, so perhaps this is the new shared event?

Oh and guess what it costs to camp at IMS? They made a big deal about allowing camping in the infield for the IMSA race this season. Tent camping ranges from $600 to $1000. That is bullshit.
I just renewed my annual pass to Road Atlanta with a reserved spot for 600. That's every event they allow people in for and reserved RV and a second tent site for the year