Thread: WEC FIA WEC calendar
View Single Post
Old 28 Jan 2023, 18:49 (Ref:4141574)   #119
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill38 View Post
How about running both races at the same time. Sebring was 2 pit lanes. Eliminate the LMP2 and LMP3 cars. How many cars can safely race at Sebring? In the past, the max number was determined my the number of cars the pit lane could handle. With 2 pit lanes, maybe a combined race would be doable.
I don't think either series would go for kicking out classes and running with pit lanes in very different areas at same time. And I can't remember but think pit out of WEC would make pit in for IMSA a challenge