View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2023, 04:46 (Ref:4152877)   #264
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Gilbern team entered Autosport 3 hour . The Smith .Bell . Rowley car had dizzy come loose in qualy “ blooming engine builders “. Alll
Sorted for the race and MG David went off and did two hours in awful conditions . We lost 30 min when rotor arm fell off but got recovered back to pits and replaced so David could finish his stint . I did last 45 mins which was more than enough for me in the pooring rain . Mary did not race as she fell of ladder and broke her wrist . We still had lovely weekend and Mikes two sisters took the opertunity to scatter Mikes ashes at the circuit . Such a shame about the weather but hey Ho . The Hutchingson’s Gilbern was running well but John Junior retired the car with poor visibility and made very wise decision . Dr Bob also retired for same reason with the Elite . Team Delta have had better weekends but it was the first time the full team have been together and I had lovely time with many memories brought back with Mike .