Thread: 2023 Season
View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2023, 21:09 (Ref:4141049)   #177
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
And to your point. As we get deeper and deeper into the season, if a race is cancelled, and money has already been spent? I would think they just can't reduce down the cap late in the game. They would need to have a cut-off date in which cap reductions are stopped or the adjustments are minor.

Richard
Agreed. Which is why I wonder if the teams would be quicker to support a cancellation rather than a reschedule?

If they are still allowed to run to the budget of a 24-race season but have less rounds to participate in, they free up more money to spend per race.