View Single Post
Old 7 May 2009, 20:56 (Ref:2457520)   #513
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfour View Post
According to planetlemans,Spyker is well prepaired for Spa and is boasting a new high downforce/low drag(how do they do that?) wing and finally the long awaited roof induced airbox. Great!

I really wish for them guys to do well. The driver line up sure won't be the weak point!
If you think about how much factory support is invested into the Porsches, Ferraris and to a certain extent the Astons, it makes you realise what a fantastic job they do.

I hope they get one across the finish line this year, that would be something special.

And if they got a GT2 podium, I think all Le Mans fans will have a fit!