View Single Post
Old 15 Jun 2009, 18:38 (Ref:2483944)   #1
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Practice and Qualifying

For as long as I can remember (the '80s) there have been two days of practice for the 24h and all sessions counted for the grid. I know in the past the grid has been set by different methods. I believe they used engine size once(?).

This year we had a day of practice and a day of qualifying. Do you think that this was an improvement? I guess ultimately it doesn't really matter much, but did it make a real difference. This year the change was related to the lack of test weekend. Even if the test weekend returned do you think that it should stay the same as it was this year?

Is it better or worse for the teams, or the fans?