View Single Post
Old 11 May 2012, 11:29 (Ref:3072634)   #25
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i agree with the badger - in fact, the reason i haven't gone in my decade of hardcore motorsport travelling is that i've wanted to wait to have the right level of interest in the event itself since the core campsite culture doesn't interest me at all. without a team or car to cheer for, endurance racing is hard work and without specific interest in the race, the noise and inconvenience is borderline tolerable.

i would suggest the op hasn't already that picking a team and car to support as a group would be a really good idea. we've got one each from the same team