View Single Post
Old 3 Aug 2021, 16:56 (Ref:4065169)   #6
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post

Good idea Mike. Not sure how much take-up there will be but at least initially it will be good to see who gripes about what, so you are warned in advance in race threads.
Yeah, not sure it will really work but I have a genuine question.

Does anyone at all think IMSA's safety car procedure is a good thing?
I have stopped watching IMSA races on several occasions because life is just too short to sit through laps of SC with pits closed, pits open for prototypes, pits open for GTs, wave around, cars that pitted catching the SC train, more wave arounds etc. Usually for a SC that was triggered by a single car spin that was recovered immediately after the SC was sent out, about 20 minutes before. I don't get it.

It's my candidate for worst FCY/SC procedure.