View Single Post
Old 17 Nov 2021, 14:40 (Ref:4084017)   #35
Pandamasque
Veteran

Ukraine
Kyiv, Ukraine
Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!
broadrun96, if you weren't intentionally obstinate just for the sake of being a condescending **** to fellow forum members, you'd consider the possibility of there being safer options, such as not having two rows in virtual FCY restarts or not allowing overtaking before the start-finish line in a safety car restart, either of which could have prevented this from happening.

Or maybe I'm totally wrong and US insurance situation actually requires things to be a bit boogity-boogity by design. But I'm leaning more towards the organisers being hypocrites. They ignore hazardous situations just fine when it suits the show.

Speaking of which, did anyone else notice something what looked a lot like a road car tyre on the grass like 2 metres away from the track (and the racing line) on driver's left? Somewhere around turn 6 area, if I remember correctly. It was there before, during and after the 1st FCY and disappeared likely during the 2nd FCY.