View Single Post
Old 24 Dec 2021, 05:19 (Ref:4091160)   #29
Baliwa
Racer

Baliwa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvr777 View Post
I don't think Team Studie is on the position for winning the championship title with current driver lineup. These days, to be successful on taking GT300 title, you need all pro drivers which can produce consistent result.

But I think they still can win a race with M4 GT3. And they need to do it on first year, because the car may be nerfed down by BOP once GTA know the car has "unfair advantage".
Yea, and need proper mechanic crew too... so it will be really hard task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjoconnell View Post
auto sport put up a GT300 stove league article. They've gotten onboard the premium subscription model, of course, but I wanted to share my thoughts on the highlights that it covers.

It's likely that this is Audi Team Hitotsuyama. JLOC confirmed via Facebook that they're coming back for '22. Anecdotally, Hitotsuyama Racing have a tendency to bounce in and out of Super GT to compete in other series.
Wait, not Team Lemans? Color me surprise for real. And they not buy that Evo2 kit?
Also, how much GTWC Asia shaking up the ST and GT300 field so far?
Reading somewhere (Facebook share system) Studie ready put M2 CS on there

Quote:
Christopher Mies, Nicki Thiim, and Dennis Lind were three accomplished GT300 drivers who attempted to race in 2020, but could not enter due to COVID-19.
Just hope foreigner getting easier access next year.

Last edited by Baliwa; 24 Dec 2021 at 05:32.