View Single Post
Old 7 Mar 2020, 09:06 (Ref:3962088)   #186
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Our first pit visit was with Rebellion on the team (as rebellion) first appeared at le mans so it would be nice to do it for their last, we could all wear the team tee shirts they gave us.
It was actually our second garage visit (when they were Speedy Racing Team Sebah), and Bart still wears the crown as 'king' of the garage visits, eclipsing even Audi, who made such a huge effort on our behalf. Bart had actually agreed to host a second visit, in principle, for the second year they raced the R-One, but I didn't pursue the offer (for various reasons).

I also still have the t shirt and usually wear it at scrutineering on whichever day the cars go through. I better start that diet today...