View Single Post
Old 15 Nov 2022, 19:02 (Ref:4133881)   #44
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There is always someone who is brave enough (and with big enough of an ego) to step forward to run Ferrari F1. But frankly, would any sane person do it? Your likelihood of success is probably not that high, expectations are high, pressure is high, environment is probably not good and in the end, you will probably just be another team principle that is scapegoated and dumped on the trash heap.

Richard