View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 2019, 12:17 (Ref:3941607)   #47
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
As said, I believe it has been renamed "Ford Vs. Ferrari" in the territories where it is less likely that people know about Le Mans...

...with that in mind I am surprised to see it called "Ford Vs. Ferrari" anywhere in Europe!

A little detail I noticed was that Maison Blanche was referred to as "White House" in the film (perhaps changed for the international audience?), though Tertre Rouge remained in French.
I think the terms were pretty much interchangeable (understandably). Certainly in most of the documentaries I've seen it's been referred to as White House.